Transferring to Montclair State University is easy. Take advantage of a quick way to get on the road to Red Hawk Country, join us for one of our Instant Decision Days for transfer students. Simply submit your online application, sign up for one of our Instant Decision Days, and bring your required documents with you when you come to campus. You’ll meet with an Admissions Counselor and receive an admissions decision on the spot!
Interested? Here are your next steps:
- Complete an application for transfer admission online.
- Sign up for an Instant Decision Day.
- School of Nursing – RN to BSN Instant Decision Day – June 20
- School of Nursing – RN to BSN Instant Decision Day – June 27
- School of Nursing – RN to BSN Instant Decision Day – July 11
- School of Nursing RN to BSN Instant Decision Day – July 27 (AM Session)
- School of Nursing RN to BSN Instant Decision Day – July 27 (PM Session)
One you register, a confirmation email with further instructions will be sent to you. Be sure to bring transcripts from all colleges/universities you have attended. If you have requested official copies of your transcripts but have not yet received them, we’ll accept an unofficial copy the day of the event.
At Instant Decision Day, all accepted students will have the advantage of expediting their enrollment process by submitting transfer student and/or housing deposits immediately after acceptance. This will allow for quicker processing of orientation selection, class registration, and housing placement.
If you have any questions about Instant Decision Day, please contact the transfer team within the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at email@example.com.