It has to feel right.
U.S. News and World Report consistently ranks Montclair State in the top tier of Northern Regional Universitites
- Founded in 1908
- Scenic suburban campus spanning more than 250 acres in northern New Jersey, just 14 miles west of New York City
- 250 undergraduate majors, minors, concentrations and certificate programs
- Student/faculty ratio: 17:1
- Total student body: 18,498
- 14,590 undergraduate students
- 3,908 graduate students
- Almost 5,000 students living on campus
- 17 NCAA Division III athletic teams
- 120 student clubs and organizations
- Unique combined undergraduate/graduate degree programs
- More than 100,000 involved alumni
There's a feeling you'll get when you visit our scenic, 250-acre suburban campus. From our 24-hour diner to million-dollar views of the Manhattan skyline, you'll know you've found a place to call home.