Veteran Students

We encourage United States veterans and/or retired military personnel of any age who have been discharged with a condition other than dishonorable, as well as active, full-time military personnel and members of the National Guard or Reserve, to apply to Montclair State.

You can apply as a freshman if you have not attended a regionally accredited college or university. Or you can apply as a transfer student. Visit the application website to learn more about specific requirements for Military/Veteran applications. Also, visit the Veteran and Military Resources website.

To see if Montclair is the right school for you, we urge you to visit us or take a virtual tour.  Tours of our beautiful 250-acre campus are given most weekdays during the academic year and on select Saturdays.

Our dedicated military support staff can't wait to meet you!