Accepted Student Day
We hope you are excited to attend our upcoming Accepted Student Day! As the day nears, please take a moment to review the information below.
Planning your day
- When you check in, you will be given a full agenda, campus map, a list of majors, and other important information.
- View the Schedule for a list of all the events going on throughout the day. You may also view a List of Majors and detailed Presentation Descriptions.
- View the Campus Map, which includes a key of the colored balloon trails to help you navigate the campus.
Preparing for your visit
- Please print and fill out this Speedy Check-in Form OLD, and bring the completed form with you on the day of the event. This will help your check-in process go quickly and smoothly.
- This is a rain or shine event. In the case of rain, please plan accordingly as you will be walking outside between buildings.
- Plan to arrive about half an hour early (by 9:00am). Traffic on campus can become heavy during a campus event, so arriving early will ensure that any time waiting to park does not cut into time you could spend enjoying the event.
Getting to campus
- Our address is 1 Normal Ave, Upper Montclair, NJ 07043. When using a GPS, we recommend using the following destination address: 28 Normal Avenue, Montclair. This address is directly across from our main entrance. (Google Map: Montclair State University)
- Directions to campus are provided on our website. This page also provides information for getting to campus by public transportation.
- Campus police will direct you to park in the CarParc Diem or Red Hawk Parking Deck.
- Once you have parked, make your way to the Student Center to check in. Signs, staff, and a trail of red balloons will lead the way.