Accepted Student Day
Montclair State University Presents
Accepted Student Days!
Register for the day that fits your schedule
Reigster for either event by clicking one of the dates above.
Check-in begins at 9 a.m.
What to expect at Accepted Student Day:
- College/School Overview Presentations and Program Breakouts.
- University Presentations - Financial Aid, EOF, Student Life, Academic Advising, Making the Most of Your First Year, and more.
- Student Services and Involvement Fair - Meal Plans, Parking, Campus Clubs and Organizations, and other student services
- Major Fairs - Explore Majors and Programs in all Disciplines
- Campus and Residence Hall Tours
- Your MSU Class of 2020 T-Shirt!
- Connection with Future Fellow Red Hawks
View the event program online now (Attendees will also receive a program at the event).
AGENDA UPDATE, PLEASE NOTE:
The Student Services and Involvement Fair will be held in two locations this Sunday. All Student Services tables will be located in University Hall (First Floor Atrium.) All Student Involvement tables will be held outside in the Student Center Quad.
Please visit this page to view a list of the majors and minors offered at Montclair State University.
Any questions? Contact us by phone at (973) 655-7555 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.