School Group Tours
We are pleased to welcome groups of up to 50 interested students to Montclair State.
Our School Group Tours give high school students–from freshmen and sophomores who are just beginning to think about college to juniors and seniors who are making hard decisions about where to apply and where to enroll–a firsthand look at what we are all about.
Plan your trip in advance: we are no longer taking requests for the Fall. We are now taking requests for School Group Tours for Spring 2018 dates only.
Please be sure review these policies before submitting your request for a tour.
- We are only accepting requests for weekday tours for Monday through Thursday (January 30 to April 30) at 10:15 am and 1:15 pm at this time.
- Make your School Group Tour request at least one semester in advance.
- We can accommodate groups of up to 50 students.
- School Group Tours do not include a visit to a residence hall room.
- All School Group Tours are booked on a first-come, first-served availability basis.
- The tours are primarily designed for high school students who are interested in attending Montclair State University. We will accommodate other interested groups in order of priority and availability.
- Once you receive confirmation of your group tour, you will need to fill out our information sheet with the names all who will be attending. If we do not receive your completed information sheet at least one week before your scheduled tour, your group will be asked to fill out inquiry cards prior to the start of the tour. This could lead to a delay in tour start time.
- Please be sure to complete the entire form. This means you must supply a minimum of each student’s first name, last name, class year, and a valid email address. We require this information from any student who registers for any on-campus event hosted by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
By continuing, you are confirming that you have read and understand our School Group Tour policy. If you agree with the terms set forth above, please click here to complete your School Group Tour request form.