School Group Tours
Please be sure to read the entire policy before submitting your request.
PLEASE NOTE: We are only taking requests for the Summer and Fall of 2013 at this time.
- School Group tour requests need to be made at least one semester in advance.
- Groups can be no larger than 50 students. Any group larger than 50 students will not be accommodated.
- School Group Tours do not include the viewing of a residence hall room.
- If your group is requesting to have lunch provided, please enter that request on the survey form in the comments section. Please note that lunch vouchers will be provided on an availability basis. **No lunches can be provided during the summer months.**
- Our group tours are booked on a first-come, first-serve, availability basis. They are booked with high schools receiving top priority. The tours are designed specifically for juniors and seniors interested in Montclair State University. All others interested in receiving a group tour will be accommodated in order of priority and availability.
- When you receive the confirmation for your group tour, please fill out the information sheet with the names of all who will be attending. The information sheet should have the exact number of people who will be attending the tour and all of their information requested. If this sheet is not received at least one week prior to your scheduled tour, your group tour will be canceled and it will not be accommodated.
- Please fill out the entire form. If we do not have a completed form, we cannot accommodate your request. In order for the information sheet to be considered complete, a minimum of each students first name, last name, year of student, zip code and a valid email address is required. This information is required of any student who registers for any on campus event hosted by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Students will be sent an email from our office which will contain a link at the bottom to opt out of future emails if they choose.
By continuing with this group tour request form, you are confirming that you have read and understand our group tour policy. If you agree with the terms above, please click here to complete the request form.