Friday, December 9
University Hall Conference Center
We have reached the maximum capacity for our event but are keeping an active wait list. If another guest cancels their registration, we will contact you to confirm yours.
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions invites you to our Counselor Workshop on Friday, December 9th in the University Hall Conference Center. The conference-style workshop will feature guest speakers, a campus update, and an overview of the college admissions process.
All attendees will earn Professional Development hours. Additionally, you will be able to network with Admissions staff, other departments on campus, and guidance counselors from the tri-state area. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- 8:30 AM
- Check In and Breakfast
- 9:00 AM – 10:15 AM
- Welcome from President Cole
- Admissions Update from Jeffrey Indiveri-Gant, Director of Undergraduate Admissions
- Introducing our School of Nursing, Dean Janice Smolowitz
- 10:30 – 11:00 AM – Session I
- Financial Aid & Scholarships – jointly presented by Financial Aid and Undergraduate Admissions
- Supporting Our Students with Disabilities – Disability Resource Center
- Red Hawk Living – A Panel of Resident and Commuter Students
- 11:15 – 11:45 AM – Session II
- Career Services and Internships – Center for Career Services & Cooperative Education
- Educational Opportunity Fund – EOF
- Exploring our Majors – Various faculty, TBD
- Transferring to Montclair State – Undergraduate Admissions
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- Optional Campus Tour