Diploma Replacements

Graduate with their diplomaLost or misplaced your diploma? Or maybe you would like one that bears the name of Montclair State University. Alumni are able to request replacement diplomas.

Simply send a $45 check or money order, payable to Montclair State University, to: Office of the Registrar, Montclair State University, 1 Normal Ave., Montclair, NJ 07043.

All replacement diplomas are issued bearing the name of Montclair State University, the date of the original graduation and the signatures of the current Montclair State University President and Board of Trustees Chairperson. Learn more about requesting a replacement diploma.