Alumni Email Account
Now you can have a free permanent email account that NEVER changes and is affiliated with your alma mater! Sign onto Gmail to create a personalized Montclair State email account that you can use to send and receive emails!
With an @alumni.montclair.edu email account, you can:
- Use your alumni email address as a fully-functional web-based email account and access your email from anywhere in the world via an Internet connection using Gmail.
- Set your alumni email address to forward to another email account of your preference.
- Send emails using your alumni address as the "from" address when managing emails from a personal account.
- Rest assured that your account will be managed with the reliability of Google services.
- Visit your profile page on MONTCLAIRconnect and click the Gmail Tab
- Enter the email address you want to use (firstname.lastname@example.org) and save your settings
- You will receive an automatic email from Google to the email address we have on file
- Your temporary password and login instructions will be included in this email
- If you do not receive the automatic email or need further assistance, contact Stacy Albanese, at 973-655-5465 or email@example.com
Sign on to MONTCLAIRconnect to get started!
If you haven't yet signed on, make your connection today!
Register for MONTCLAIRconnect
Registration is a four-step process:
Step 1: Enter your first and last name.
Step 2: Click on your name from the list provided.
Step 3: Verify your identity by entering your security information.
Step 4: Create your username and password. Read and agree to the policy of use and your sign on is complete!
You will need to do this only once. After you create your username and password, just visit the welcome page to log on.
If you need assistance, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 973-655-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org