Scheduling a Music Audition - the Next Step
Thank you for applying as a music major to the John J. Cali School of Music (part of the College of the Arts) at Montclair State University. As a Music applicant your next step is to schedule an audition on one of the following dates intended for Music Performance, Music Education, Music Theory/Composition, or Music Therapy.
DECISION DESK AUDITION REGISTRATION SYSTEM COMING SOON
To schedule your appointment please select an audition date below to access the Appointment Request form (note: You will receive an auto-confirmation. Your appointment time will be confirmed by the Cali School within two weeks of the appointment):
- November 7, 2014 - Transfer, Certificate, Graduate and Post-Baccalaureateapplicants only (note: Spring applicants must interview on this date).
- February 6, 2015 - Invited Freshman, Transfer, Certificate, Graduate and Post-Baccalaureate applicants. NO violin, viola, cello or bass auditions
- February 7, 2015 - Invited Freshman, Transfer, Certificate, Graduate and Post-Baccalaureate applicants. NO violin, viola, cello or bass auditions
- February 27, 2015 - All applicants/all instruments
- February 28, 2015 - All applicants/all instruments
- May 15, 2015 Transfer, Graduate and Invited Freshman applicants only. Please note freshmen in need of on-campus housing are advised to audition no later than March / All Instruments