The Department of Art and Design is sponsoring a panel discussion entitled "Museums are Hiring: 21st Century Leadership in Museums and other Cultural Agencies," on April 3 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Room 419 in the Student Center.
- Debroah Chatr Aryamontri, Adjunct Professor of Classics and General Humanities, and Director of the Center for Heritage and Archaeological Studies
- Susi Colin, Associate Professor of Art History
- Angelica Diggs, Museum Coordinator, Montclair Historical Society
- Teresa Rodriguez, Director, Montclair State University Galleries
- Angela Sergonis, Associate Curator, Morris Museum
- Ronald Sharps, Associate Dean, Montclair State University College of the Arts
The panel discussion will be about the issues and challenges surrounding leadership needs for 21st century museums and cultural agencies. Serving as moderator is Jonathan Greene, gallery owner, museum director and lawyer.
This event is free and open to professionals in museums and cultural
agencies, graduate students and graduating seniors with an interest in
careers in museums and cultural agencies.