School of Communication and Media
Students in the School of Communication and Media produce fiction- and documentary-based film and video projects, newscasts, commercials, and radio and web-cast broadcasting.
Click on the links below to learn more, then visit the Student-work Gallery to view examples of student work:
- WiredJersey.com - News and information website.
- Carpe Diem - Weekly magazine show aired on cable.
- Inside MSU - Weekly news show aired on cable.
- School Web Casts - Live productions aired on the internet.
- Special Video Projects - Community collaborations.
- Filmmaking Projects
- WMSC-FM - University- based radio station.
- The Montclarion - Student News paper.
- Student Work Gallery - Examples of student work