Guides and Policies
Student Guides and Policies for Academic Success -- Department of Theatre and Dance
The sections below provide information regarding Department and College academic guidelines, curriculum requirements, facility-use policies, and related resources.
The links below go to Department and University Student Handbooks.
- Student Handbook Overview – Providing an overview of policies and procedures that apply to all Theatre and Dance Department programs.
- Program-specific Handbooks – In conjunction with the above, providing policies and procedures that apply specific Department programs:
- Student Handbook – Providing information on student rights, responsibilities, and codes of conduct which apply to all University students.
The links below go to resources that support professional awareness and provide career assistance.
- Career Services – Resources for internships and career planning
- Professional Development – Research links and resources related to the disciplines of theatre and dance
The link below goes to the Department of Theatre and Dance section of the University Course Catalog, listing curriculum requirements and course descriptions for all of the degree programs.
Additional University Resources
The links below go to additional University-based resources for students.
- Academic Calendar – Semester, exam week, vacation and other university closing dates
- Financial Aid – Information about loans, grants, scholarships, and student employment
- University Student Resources – Information covering academic advising and classroom services; financial help; career development; campus transportation; and general university policies
- College of the Arts’ Student Services – Information for prospective students