Graduate Exploration Series: Advanced Degrees in Health and Human Services
Tuesday, June 17th at 6:00 p.m.
University Hall, 1st Floor
The College of Education and Human Services is home to nationally recognized programs in the health and human services areas.
Students are taught by and conduct research with distinguished faculty in small classes, offered on evenings and weekends, or in hybrid/online formats to meet the needs of working professionals. For those interested in full-time study, graduate assistantships may be available.
If you are interested in a career or professional advancement in public health, autism intervention, mental health & addictions counseling, nutrition, food science, family studies, exercise science or sports administration/management, we encourage you to attend this special event.
During this session, you will have the opportunity to hear from and speak to faculty and staff from Montclair State University’s doctoral, master's and certificate programs in health and human services. This event also will feature information on the benefits of graduate study within the College of Education and Human Services, admission, application requirements and financial assistance. Applications are still being accepted for fall for most programs.
Learn more about the following programs on June 17th:
- Master of Public Health (M.P.H.)
- Program Evaluation (Certificate)
- Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health (Certificate)
- Developmental Models of Autistm Intervention (Certificate)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Counselor Education (Ph.D.)
- Master of Arts in Counseling (M.A.)
- Master of Arts in Family and Child Studies (M.A.)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Family Studies (Ph.D.)
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Food Science (M.S.)
- Master of Arts in Exercise Science & Physical Education (M.A.)
To REGISTER for this session, please visit: