Earn Credits From Wherever Break Takes You
Did you know you could lighten your course load for the upcoming semester or even graduate early.
- Stop by our table in Dickson Hall, Cohen Lounge Monday, November 7 from 10 - 11 a.m and Thursday, November 10 from 1 2:30 p.m. to learn more about Winter Session course registration.
- A representative from Student Financial Aid will also be available to answer your loan and aid questions.
- Bring your student ID for a free Winter Session giveaway.*
Winter Session provides the opportunity to focus on a challenging course, catch up, or accelerate your progress toward graduation. With a variety of online and hybrid courses, you can earn credits from wherever break takes you.
Winter Session Quick Facts
- Courses run from December 23, 2016 - January 13, 2017
- Registration begins November 7, 2016
- Courses are either fully online or in a hybrid format (combination of online coursework and on campus meetings)
- General education, major, and minor requirements offered
- Undergraduate and graduate courses available