3/3/14 : Delayed Opening currently until 1:00pm
The Student Recreation Center will make every effort be open from 1pm-8pm on March 3rd, 2014. As a result of the irregular hours of operation, there will be special policies in place for the safety and satisfaction of our patrons. They are as follows:
- Pool operation will cease one hour before facility closing time. In this case, the pool will be open from 1pm-7pm.
- Occupancy levels will be strictly enforced on the first level fitness floor. Please continue to check our Twitter account for alerts regarding headcounts.
- The Group X schedule will resume its normal schedule upon the opening of the facility.
- Open Gym Procedures:
a. Court A (Left Side) - No full court basketball and soccer games, etc to be played.
Approved Activities for Court A: Shoot-around, half-court basketball, half-court soccer.
b. Court B (Right Side) - Half-court games may consist of 3v3 or 4v4. Full-court games must be 5v5.
Rules for all basketball games:
1. Game Point - 12 pt. maximum
2. Winning teams can stay on the court for a maximum of three (3) games. After the end of the third game the team must leave the court, regardless of outcome
3. Loser leaves court after the completion of one 12 pt. game
4. All games on a first come, first serve basis
5. If you need assistance please see the gym attendant