Bike Rental Program
Campus Recreation's Hawk on Wheels Bike Rental Program is an exciting, affordable option for students, faculty, and staff to avoid traffic, get active, and reduce their carbon footprint - all while having fun!
Winter Rental Promotion
When you rent a bicycle between November 7 and December 23 for at least 2 weeks, you will receive a free Hawk on Wheels water bottle and an additional free week of rental time.
How it Works
Renting a bike is easy, just follow these steps:
1. Fill out the rental form
2. Wait to receive your confimation email
3. Go to the SRC Main Office to pick up your bike
1. Bikes are due back by SRC closing on the date your rental term ends
2. Bikes returned late will be assessed a $10 fee for the first day, $5 for each additional day un-returned (excluding SRC closings)
3. Bikes returned over one week late will be considered "stolen"
Suggested bike sizes (in inches) based on your height:
14.5" - small: < 5'3"
16.5" - medium: 5'3" - 5'5"
18" - large: 5'6" - 5'11"
21" - extra large: >5'11"
Email for any questions about the program:
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
1. Renewals can be submitted any time before the due date by filling out a new rental form
2. Renewals are subject to availability; if your bike size is waitlisted before the end of your original rental term, you will not be able to renew it
3. If there is no waitlist, you may keep your current bike for the new term
4. Renewals begin the day after the end of your current rental period. Payment is due at the SRC Main Office one your renewal has been approved