Red Hawk Run: Color Blast
Date: April 26th
When: Race begins at 10:00 a.m. and sign in begins at 9:00 a.m.
Where: Race begins at Student Recreation Center
Join us for our 12th Annual Red Hawk Run! This 5k walk/run will be the first Red Hawk Run: Color Blast! It is recommended that you wear white clothes to maximize the effect of the paint. The first 100 participants to register will receive a free Red Hawk Run t-shirt.
All proceeds from this event will be donated towards assisting the Father English Community Center of Paterson, NJ. The Father English Community Center’s mission is to create hope and make a lasting difference in the lives of those who seek help within the surrounding communities. The center offers social services to youths, adults, and families in need, always with a preference for the poor and most vulnerable.
Registration is now open.
How to Register
Students - $15
All registration for students is done in the Main Office of the Student Recreation Center. Students may pay via cash, check, or credit/debit.
Students can register anytime Monday through Friday from 8am - 8pm; Saturday 11am - 5pm;
and Sunday 11am - 9pm.
Community/Faculty/Staff - $35
- 1. Go to MSUeConnect.com
- 2. Click on "How Do I Get Started."
- Proceed to select either "Community" or "Faculty/Staff."
- 4. You are now logged in. Proceed to type in the number "3830" in the barcode search bar on the web page.
- 5. Click the "add" button in the "Course Details" window.
- 6. In the "Client" drop-down box, select your name. Proceed to "Go to Checkout."
- 7. Select your T-shirt size. Click "Save and Go to Checkout."
- 8. Fill out all necessary payment information. Proceed to "Complete Transaction."
- 9. Print and fill out the Waiver. Bring the completed waiver to the event.