Red Hawk Run
Date: April 13th, 2014
When: Race begins at 10:30am
Where: Race begins at Student Recreation Center
In coordination with P.A.C.S., the 11th Red Hawk Run is a thrilling 5K open to participants of all backgrounds. The event is designed to benefit those less fortunate, in turn bringing the Montclair State University
All proceeds from this event will be donated towards assisting the Father English Community Center of Paterson, NJ. The Father English Community Center’s mission is to create hope and make a lasting difference in the lives of those who seek help within the surrounding communities. The center offers social services to youths, adults, and families in need, always with a preference for the poor and most vulnerable.
Registration is now open.
How to Register
Students - $10
All registration for students is done in the Main Office of the Student Recreation Center. Students may pay via cash, check, or credit/debit.
Students can register anytime Monday through Friday from 8am - 8pm; Saturday 11am - 5pm;
and Sunday 11am - 9pm.
Community/Faculty/Staff - $20
- 1. Go to MSUeConnect.com
- 2. Click on "How Do I Get Started."
- Proceed to select either "Community" or "Faculty/Staff."
- 4. You are now logged in. Proceed to type in the number "3331" in the barcode search bar on the web page.
- 5. Click the "add" button in the "Course Details" window.
- 6. In the "Client" drop-down box, select your name. Proceed to "Go to Checkout."
- 7. Select your T-shirt size. Click "Save and Go to Checkout."
- 8. Fill out all necessary payment information. Proceed to "Complete Transaction."
- 9. Print and fill out the Waiver. Bring the completed waiver to the event.