How to Get Involved
Our Peer Advocates are energetic, self-motivated student leaders with a variety of diverse interests. Students from all majors are encouraged to apply!
- How to Apply
- The Peer Advocate application process takes place once a year. We begin accepting Peer Advocate volunteer applications in the summer for the following fall semester. To become a Peer Advocate:
- Look for the campus-wide e-mail with a link to the online application.
- Fill out the Peer Advocate Volunteer application.
- Participate in a group interview with other promising applicants and members of the Health Promotion team.
- If selected, attend a mandatory 3-day training to learn the necessary skills for becoming an effective health resource to students.
Academic learning experiences through Service-Learning, Cooperative Learning, Observation and Field Work Studies are also available.
Like our Facebook Page
This is a great way to stay connected and to learn what's new.