Request a Program
As part of Request a Health Promotion Speaker a staff member from the Health Promotion team will present an approximately 45 minute program to your class or organization. Due to scheduling our staff, please request a Health Promotion Speaker with 3-4 weeks advanced notice. To view a list of our programs and to request a speaker, please visit the Program Request Form page.
Workshops To-Go provide a ready-made program for anyone looking to hold a health-related workshop. Presenters who use a Workshop-To-Go can be confident that they will be sharing up-to-date and accurate health information with their audience. Please visit our Workshops-To-Go page for more information and to see a list of our current workshop topics.
- B.A.C Alcohol Awareness - Define terms & factors affecting Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC), identify alcohol poisoning, and on-campus resources for alcohol related emergencies.
- Healthy Relationships- Discuss the expectations for friendship, dating, and intimate relationships and identify characteristics of healthy relationships. Choose between two activities for this workshop.
- HIV/AIDS 101- Identify the difference between HIV & AIDS, how HIV is transmitted, and methods for prevention and risk reduction.
- Condoms 101- Increase knowledge about condom use and identify steps in using a condom correctly.
- Stress Management- Identify personal stressors and discuss stress management techniques, including a guided meditation.