Program Request Form
Responsible Decision Making Standard Program for New Student Seminar classes - Interactive program covering basic facts about alcohol, drugs and safer sex practices, along with a discussion on the implications of high risk drinking and available resources.
- Healthy Relationships - Identify and discuss characteristics of healthy relationships and ways to handle difficult relationship issues.
- Body Image - Examine individual, societal, cultural and media factors that contribute to body image and examine behavioral changes as a result of body image.
- Blood Alcohol Content Awareness - Define terms & factors affecting BAC, identify impact and resources.
- Stress Management - Define terms, identify stressors, learn techniques to manage stress.
- Safer Sex - Identify high risk sexual behaviors, understand how to use various forms of contraception, identify resources.
- Sleep - Identify and discuss sleep myths and facts, sleep deprivation, sleep cycles, and tips to improve sleep habits.
- Office of Health Promotion: About Us - This fifteen minute overview highlights what the Office of Health Promotion does, how to get invovled, and how to contact us.