Strides Against Breast Cancer
Date: Sunday, October 19
Time: Arrive by 8:00am
Where: Bus leaves at 8:30am from the Student Recreation Center to the walk in Parsippany
Cost: $10.00 donation to Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
Come join Campus Recreation in a walk for a cure for breast cancer. On October 19th we will be participating in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk. Here is what you need to do!
- Sign Up after September 1st:
- Come to the Student Recreation Center front office during office hours to sign up with a $10.00 donation. This cost covers transportation and a free t-shirt (t-shirt will be handed out on the bus).
- Sign up for our team online at the Parsippany Walk Page. Click "Sign Up," and on the following page click "Join a Team."
- Search for our team - Montclair State University Campus Recreation Team D.
- Sign up and start raising money!
The bus will leave at 8:30am from the Student Recreation Center. Office hours are 8am - 8pm during the week, 11am - 5pm on Saturday, and 11am - 9pm on Sunday.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.