My Career Advisor

Who is my career advisor?

Your Career Advisor is determined by your college or school. If you have declared your major or graduate program, contact the Career Advisor in your college or school directly. 

Undeclared and transitional studentscan make an appointment to meet with the Director of Career Development in the Center for Career Services.

School or College Career Advisor Location Phone Number
College of Education and Human Services Linda Flynn

University Hall 3119


School of Business Mariah Mayers School of Business 170 973-655-3200
College of the Arts Gregory Costanzo Morehead Hall 221 973-655-7495
College of Humanities and Social Sciences Beverly Ververs Dickson Hall 437 973-655-4374
College of Science and Mathematics Gennae Hinson Schmitt Hall 376 973-655-7793
Undeclared and Transitional Students Adam Mayer School of Nursing 380 973-655-5194