My Career Counselor

Who is my career counselor?

Your Career Counselor is determined by your college or school. If you have declared your major or graduate program, contact the Career Counselor in your college or school directly. 

Undeclared student or alumni can make an appointment to meet with the Director of Career Development in the Center for Career Services.

School or College Career Counselor Location Phone Number
College of Education and Human Services Linda Flynn

University Hall 2154


School of Business Mariah Mayers School of Business 170 973-655-3200
College of the Arts Courtney Fitzgibbons Morehead Hall 221 973-655-7495
College of Humanities and Social Sciences Beverly Ververs Dickson Hall 437 973-655-4374
College of Science and Mathematics Gennae Hinson Mallory Hall 116 973-655-7793
Undeclared Students and Alumni Adam Mayer College Hall 347 973-655-5194