We are here to help!
Montclair State Career Services exists to help you:
- Identify career goals based on your interests and values
- Support you in your career planning
- Help you prepare for the world of work or continued education
- Hone your skills through experiential education, workshops and career events
- Brainstorm with you, listen to you and cheer you on
We offer tools, programs and resources designed to help you navigate the career development process.
The Center for Career Services is now located in the new School of Nursing, room 356.
Visit us to learn more about our services!