Complete Your Profile
Your Hire a Red Hawk Profile
Your Hire a Red Hawk profile is similar to your LinkedIn account. You can update your profile to include information on your education, experience, projects, skills, etc. You can also "publish" your profile to be included in search results when employers look for qualified candidates to fill their open positions!
To update your profile, follow the steps below.
- Once signed into your Hire a Red Hawk account, click on Profile in the left-hand navigation.
- Update each section (optional: include a photo and cover photo). Remember, employers can view your profile, so keep all pictures and information professional!
- Once you are ready to share your profile, slide the Publish button to on.
Update Your Hire a Red Hawk Account & Privacy Settings
In addition to updating your profile, you can also make view and edit to your Personal, Academic and Privacy tabs in your account.
To view and edit your account settings, follow the steps below.
- Once signed into your Hire a Red Hawk account, click My Account on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Under your Personal tab, you can:
- update your employment status
- provide an alternative email and phone number
- update your demographic information (including birthdate, gender, ethnicity, veteran status and more)
- Under your Academic tab, you can:
- update your work authorization
- choose up to three geographic preferences for job and internship searches
- Under your Privacy tab, you can:
- update your notification preferences (email, text message, job blasts, etc.)
- choose to be included in resume books
- choose to promote yourself to employers
- synchronize Hire a Red Hawk events with your Google calendar