We work with a variety of on-campus and off-campus employers to provide students with internship and employment opportunities, information sessions, employer-led workshops, networking events, career fairs and more.
Are you a student or Alumni looking for a part-time, on-campus or full-time position? Register on Career Directions: Montclair's own job listing site, where students can search for jobs and internships posted by employers.
- Finding an On Campus Job
- Resources for On Campus Employers
- Resources for Off Campus Employers
- Employment Events
- How to Prepare for a Career Fair
More questions about on-campus or off-campus employment? Please contact Pauline Allen, Director of Student Employment and Internships, email@example.com
Registered on Career Directions? Great! Now log on and use the Job ID# to search for these new job prospects:
- Part-time Wordpress Developer; Ralph A. Ferro, Jr. Esq Law Offices; Job ID# 12651
- Associate Director of Education & Community Development; New Jersey Symphony Orchestra; Job ID# 12639
- NBC Universal Summer 2014 Internships; NBC News Group; Job ID# 12630
- Graphic/Web Designer; Global Planners, Inc.; Job ID# 12589