There are a number of ways to connect as an employer to talented students and alumni seeking career opportunities. Through our comprehensive services, you can communicate your organization's culture, values and identity to a targeted group of potential employees. Let us help you develop and implement a campus visibility program.
Host an Information Session
- Student Center Table: Bring your organization's literature and speak with our students in a relaxed environment.
- Information Sessions: Meet with groups of students, alumni, faculty and/or administrators to share information about your organization and to answer questions.
Attend or Host Your Own Career Event
- Career and Internship Fairs: Meet hundreds of our students at our annual Career and Internship Fairs, designed to connect you with the right people to fill your full-time, part-time and co-op/internship positions. Participate in our upcoming fairs.
- Workshops: We supply the powerpoint presentations and you supply the experience and expertise that is vital to career success.
- Resumania: Critique students' resumes in preparation for the Career Fairs. Learn more about our upcoming Resumania.
- Mock Interviews: Help to refine our students' interview skills by participating in a practice interview.
- Industry-Specific Panels: Our students are eager to learn and who better to learn from than industry professionals with real-world experience.
Recruit on Campus
- On-Campus Interviewing: We are happy to manage the logistics so that you can conveniently interview several candidates in one day on campus.
Promote Your Opportunities
- Post a Position: All full-time, part-time, summer and co-op/internship positions can be posted through the Center for Career Services.
- Advertise in The Montclarion: Placing an ad in the student newspaper is a great way to get exposure for your organization!
Contact Pauline Allen, Director of Employer Relations, to learn more about any or all of these visibility programs.