Add to your Campus Visibility
Help our students get to know your organization or company by increasing your visibility on our campus. Consider the following options:
- Center partnership: Your organization logo can appear on the first page of our website.
- Student Center table: Bring your literature and meet our students in a relaxed environment!
- Career conversations: Have a career conversation with our students by volunteering to let students tour your site and learn about your organization.
- Career Fairs: Meet hundreds of our students in twice yearly Career Fairs designed to help meet your needs for interns and full and part time employees.
- On-campus interviewing: Come to campus to interview our students for full-time positions.
- Advertise in the student newspaper, The Montclarion: Everyone reads this weekly newspaper!
- Mentoring: Join the Career Directions mentoring system, which gives current students the opportunity to email you to discuss work related subjects of your choosing.
- Workshops: We supply the powerpoint presentations. You wow our students and supply the experience and expertise.
- Information session: Come to campus to talk with classes about your firm.
- Resume critique: Come to campus and critique student resumes in 10 minute sessions. (Kind of like speed dating!)
- Mock interviews: Increase our students' interview skills by participating in a practice interview.
- Sponsorships: Help us be the best by supporting
- Library materials
- Naming opportunities: Have your firm's name on our
- Interview rooms
- Library spaces
- Computer area
Contact Pauline Allen, Director for Student Employment and Internships, to learn more about any or all of these choices at 973.655.7203 or via email at Allenp@mail.montclair.edu.