There are a number of ways to connect as an employer to talented students and alumni seeking career opportunities. Through our comprehensive services, you can communicate your organization's culture, values and identity to a targeted group of potential employees. Let us help you develop and implement a campus visibility program.
Host an Information Session
- Student Center Table: Bring your organization's literature and speak with our students in a relaxed environment.
- Information Sessions: Meet with groups of students, alumni, faculty and/or administrators to share information about your organization and to answer questions.
Attend or Host Your Own Career Event
- Career Fairs: Meet hundreds of our students at our annual Career Fairs, designed to connect you with the right people to fill your full- or part-time positions. Learn more about our annual Career and Internship Fairs.
- Workshops: We supply the powerpoint presentations and you supply the experience and expertise that is vital to career success.
- Resumania: Critique students' resumes in preparation for the Career Fairs. Learn more about our upcoming Resumania.
- Mock Interviews: Help to refine our students' interview skills by participating in a practice interview.
- Industry-Specific Panels: Our students are eager to learn and who better to learn from than industry professionals with real-world experience.
Recruit on Campus
- On-Campus Interviewing: We are happy to manage the logistics so that you can conveniently interview several candidates in one day on campus.
Promote Your Opportunities
- Post a Position: All full-time, part-time, summer and internship positions can be posted online for free on Career Directions.
- Advertise in The Montclarion: Placing an ad in the student newspaper is a great way to get exposure for your organization!
Contact Pauline Allen, Director of Employer Relations, to learn more about any or all of these choices at 973.655.7203 or via email at Allenp@mail.montclair.edu.