Increase On-Campus Visibility
There are a number of ways to connect as an employer to talented students and alumni seeking career opportunities. Through our comprehensive services, you can communicate your organization's culture, values and identity to a targeted group of potential employees. Let us help you develop and implement a campus visibility program.
- Career and Internship Fairs: Meet hundreds of our students at our annual Career and Internship Fairs, designed to connect you with the right people to fill your full-time, part-time and co-op/internship positions.
- Student Center Table: Bring your organization's literature and speak with our students in a relaxed environment.
- Information Sessions: Meet with groups of students, alumni, faculty and/or administrators to share information about your organization and to answer questions.
- Workshops: We supply the powerpoint presentations and you supply the experience and expertise that is vital to career success.
- Career Fair Prep: Critique students' resumes, participate in mock interviews or host a workshop to help students prepare for upcoming career or internship fairs.
- Mock Interviews: Help to refine our students' interview skills by participating in a practice interview.
- Industry-Specific Panels: Our students are eager to learn and who better to learn from than industry professionals with real-world experience.
- On-Campus Interviewing: We are happy to manage the logistics so that you can conveniently interview several candidates in one day on campus.
Montclair State’s Center for Career Services is hitting the road to provide students with real life work experiences. Our road trip series allows student to get an in depth look at how our employer partners operate, learn first hand about careers within organizations and industries, and network with employers.
Promote Your Opportunities
- Post a Position: All full-time, part-time, summer and co-op/internship positions can be posted through Hire a Red Hawk!
- Advertise in The Montclarion: Placing an ad in the student newspaper is a great way to get exposure for your organization!
For more information or to set up your customized campus visibility program, please contact Melissa Faulkner, Director of Career Services.