Hire a Red Hawk
Hire a Red Hawk is Montclair State Career Services' comprehensive career management system. As an on-campus supervisor, this system will allow you to:
- Post Federal Work Study and/or Student Assistant Jobs
- Manage applicants through the system
- Register for career and part-time job fairs
How to Register
- Start by visiting the Hire a Red Hawk Employer sign in page. Be sure to bookmark this page for easy access in the future!
- Click the Sign Up button for first time login. Or, use your username (email) and password to log into an existing account.
- Complete your employer registration:
- Your Organization Name will be your department’s full name.
- Please provide your contact information, not the department's general contact information. Multiple contacts can be assigned to one department in the system.
- Once your account has been approved, you (or the contact person listed) will receive an email that includes your username and a link to create your password. This link will expire in 24 hours.
- If more than 24 hours has passed, please click on "forgot my password" and the system will generate a new link for you.
Post an On-Campus Position
If you are interested in posting a Student Assistant and/or a Federal Work Study position, you must follow the steps below:
- Review our policies and procedures.
- Log into your Hire a Red Hawk account
- Click Jobs > Post a Position > Add New
- Approval of your job postings can take anywhere from 1-3 business days, depending on volume.
Note: When posting an on-campus job, you must select On-Campus Student Employment under job type, or your job will be rejected.
If multiple positions with the same description and job titles are available, such as 10 FWS lab assistants, you only need to complete one position form. However, be sure to indicate the number of open positions in the appropriate field.