My Advisor

If you are undeclared or have already graduated, please call the central office at 973-655-5194 for an appointment with a counselor.

If you have already declared your major or graduate program, your advisor is in your college or school, as listed below. Appointments can be scheduled also by calling 973-655-5194.
School or College Advisor Location
Linda Flynn University Hall 2154
School of Business Diane Freedman Partridge Hall 402
College of the Arts Elaine Russo Life Hall 128A
College of Humanities and Social Sciences Beverly Ververs Dickson Hall 437
College of Science and Mathematics Gennae Hinson Richardson 236