Off Campus Employers
Learn about the University:
Montclair State offers the advantages of a large university – a comprehensive undergraduate curriculum with a global focus, a broad variety of superior graduate programs through the doctoral level, and a diverse faculty and student body – combined with a small college's attention to students.
Montclair State University provides nearly 300 majors, minors and concentrations – including the nation’s only doctorate in pedagogy, the state’s only doctorate in audiology and a unique interdisciplinary doctorate in environmental management – while remaining accessible and affordable.
Our five schools and colleges prepare students to lead productive, rewarding and responsible lives in society and the world. Learn more about hiring international graduates.
The Center's Mission:
The Center for Career Services & Cooperative Education is dedicated to providing insight and guidance in a supportive environment where students and alumni can engage in personal and career development. As such, the Center, in collaboration with its University, corporate, and community partners, is committed to the development of the whole student in the process of career exploration and lifelong learning.
The Center's Values:
- Quality: To strive for excellence in all we do through both personal and professional contributions.
- Integrity: Honesty in relationships with each other and with our stakeholders so those constituents all know and trust the department.
- Ethical Behavior: Consistent and invariable in all aspects of conducting our business and in all that we do, so that we can earn and always deserve a reputation that is beyond question.
- Teamwork: Through open communication that gives everyone a sense of personal involvement and pride in our department's performance.
- Job Satisfaction: Fostered by a positive work environment that promotes individual opportunity and self fulfillment, encouraging people to grow to their full potential in skills and responsibilities.
- Creativity: By creating an atmosphere that challenges everyone in all parts of the department to seek new solutions and to take intelligent risks.
- Adaptability: Recognizing the need, as a department and individuals, to anticipate and respond to change.