I am an On Campus Employer interested in hiring student employees for student assistant or federal work study positions. How do I start?
Bookmark or print these instructions before clicking any links, please! You will need this info after you get your password.
For your information, the following text appears on your job-posting page, indicating the tasks you will be able to complete through Career Directions:
- Enter a new job listing – click New Job on the sub-menu bar above.
- Edit or close your job listing(s) – click the Job ID of the posting you wish to change.
- Repost your job listing – click on the Job ID of the job you wish to repost and then click on [Copy Job] and then edit the Post and Expiration dates.
- Close your job listing – click on the Job ID of the job you wish to close and then click on [Close Job].
- Sort the list of jobs – click on any column heading.
- View students applying for a posting – click the highlighted R in the Activity column. If no students have yet applied for the job, the R will not be highlighted.
- Report hiring a student/graduate – click the P in the Activity column. The P is highlighted when a student has been hired for the posting.
Call Pauline Allen at x7203 if you have questions.
Please adhere to supervisor guidelines in the Employers' Guide to Student Employment Program
Visit this link for the New Student Assistant forms from Human Resources: Student Employment Forms.