Master of Arts in Educational Leadership
Graduate students enrolled in the Master of Arts in Educational Leadership seeking to be principals, supervisors, business administrators, and school superintendents will participate in courses and field experiences:
- To help develop and/or support a personal philosophy of education and social consciousness consistent with related theories of learning and human development.
- To develop characteristics required for effective leadership.
- To analyze educational organizations and plan programs and strategies for increasing organizational effectiveness.
- To develop techniques to facilitate interpersonal and group problem-solving and decision-making.
- To develop skills in managing change and conflict in educational endeavors.
- To interpret research findings and design and implement research techniques for their organizational needs.