Admission decisions will be based on faculty review of the completed application, which must include the following:
- Master's degree in Counseling or Counselor Education
- At least 2 years post Master's professional counseling experience
- GRE Scores (no more than 5 years old)
- All college undergraduate and graduate school official transcripts
- 3 Letters of Recommendation: One reference from professional source and two from faculty
- Current Resume
- Personal Interview
The Ph.D. in Counselor Education *requires* applicants to complete the online application instead of the paper application, as it will allow for faster processing after the deadline, and allows you as an applicant to track the status of your application up until the deadline. The online application may be found at The Graduate School.
The final application deadline for Fall 2014 is March 1, 2014 (all required materials must be submitted). Please contact Harriet Glosoff, email@example.com with any questions you may have.