The Higher Education (Educational Leadership concentration) program is intended to develop students to work within Higher Education across a variety of disciplines ranging from Student Affairs, Student Personnel as well as Academic Affairs and Management positions. Many of our students are involved in professional development opportunities including but not limited to:
- Research with faculty in the College of Education & Human Services
- Presenting at national and regional conferences
- Working in Graduate Assistant positions across northern NJ
- Creating new initiatives in their employment sites
- Traveling across the world to complete internship requirements
- Plus much more.
To view program highlights and to see where are students are now, please visit our social media page: https://www.facebook.com/ELHEatMSU/