- Department: Secondary and Special Education
- Office: University Hall 2169
- Phone: (973) 655-3297
- Email: email@example.com
Program or Specialty
Special Education, LDT-C Programs, Director of Educational Assessment and Intervention Services—campus center that provides educational evaluations and academic interventions to students in the community and where MSU students in the Learning Disabilities Teacher-Consultant and Special Education programs complete practica.
Scholarly Interests and Specialties
Systems level prevention of academic difficulties through implementation of data-based decision making and evidence-based instruction and intervention practices. Teacher professional development and coaching for implementation of these practices. Response to Intervention and Multi-Tiered Support Systems as schoolwide improvement models and as a means for identifying students as eligible for Special Education services under the category of Learning Disability.
- Council for Exceptional Children
- National Association of School Psychologists
- Learning Disabilities Association of New Jersey
- American Psychological Association
Other Types of Reviews
- National Association of School Psychologists, Portfolio Review for National Certification
- American Psychological Association Division 16, Conference Proposal
Other Agencies or Organizations
University of Nebraska Lincoln, Institute for Education Sciences funded National Center for Research on Rural Education. I am a consultant and trainer for their randomized control trial on teacher coaching for data-based decision making using web-based distance technology.