Fast Track Graduate Study
MA in Educational Leadership
Earn your MA in Educational Leadership in ONE YEAR while working full-time!
Fast Track MA in Educational Leadership
The Fast Track option for the Master of Arts in Educational Leadership allows students to earn a 36-credit degree and principal and supervisor certification in 14 months while working full-time. This program is completed within a one year time frame, from summer to summer.
It is ideal for working professionals who wish to pursue a master’s degree in an accelerated format. Classes are experiential in nature, and provide a blend of both theory and practice. This blended program is offered through a cost-effective and convenient schedule through both online and hybrid courses. It is an ideal program for those individuals who aspire to pursue a course of study for eligibility as a school principal, vice principal, supervisor, director or superintendent.
The next cohort of the Fast Track Option will begin in Summer 2013. Interested applicants should complete their application for admission with The Graduate School by April 15, 2013.
Graduate students enrolled in the Master of Arts in Educational Leadership seeking to be principals, vice principals, supervisors, directors, or school superintendents will participate in courses and field experiences:
- To help develop and/or support a personal philosophy of education and social consciousness consistent with related theories of learning and human development.
- To develop characteristics required for effective leadership in education.
- To analyze educational organizations and plan programs and strategies for increasing organizational effectiveness.
- To develop techniques to facilitate interpersonal and group problem-solving and decision-making.
- To develop skills in managing change and conflict in educational endeavors.
- To interpret research findings and design and implement research techniques for their organizational needs.
For additional information about the MA in Educational Leadership, Fast Track Option:
- Contact Eunice Grippaldi, Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Graduate Programs in Educational Leadership
In addition to the Fast Track MA in Educational Leadership, Montclair State University offers additional programs in this area:
- MA in Educational Leadership Traditional Program - (Face to Face and Hybrid Courses and Offsite Programs)
- Principal (Certification Only)
- Supervisor (Certification Only)
- Director of School Counseling (Certification)
If you are interested in learning about other doctoral, masters, certification and certificate programs in the
College of Education and Human Services, please visit our Programs page.