CEHS Archives for April, 2013
- Saturday, April 13 - University Student Research Symposium
- Tuesday, April 16 - Peace Corps Panel: Stories from Returned Volunteers
- Tuesday, April 16 - Doctoral Student Gail Perry-Ryder Selected as 2013 RAND Summer Associate
- Tuesday, April 16 - Workshop - Bringing Innovation, Invention and Integration into Your Classroom: Preparing Students for a Global Economy
- Thursday, April 18 - Shifting Gears: Using the Common Core State Standards, PARCC, and Educator Evaluation to Drive Achievement
- Wednesday, April 24 - CEHS Students Participate in University Research Symposium
- Tuesday, April 30 - Searching for Summer Activities or Care for Kids?