You are passionate about technology your enthusiasm is infectious. You excel in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, and have a genuine interest and love of all things web. You’re constantly experimenting with new technology and are always working on learning something new. You can zone in when you need to and also collaborate with your team members to get the job done because this is not a one-person show.
We are an industry leader and pioneer in hotel retail guest purchase programs and work with Fortune 100 clients and some of the most recognizable hospitality brands in the world. Our growing and expanding e-commerce division is looking to add quality people to help build out ecommerce websites for our high profile clients.
We offer a fun and relaxed work environment where you’re likely to find fresh baked goods in the kitchen, complimentary coffee and beverage service, profit-sharing pension plans, flexible work schedule, vacation and sick leave benefits, partially funded healthcare and Aflac availability.
What you’ll be doing
- Define, plan and execute test plans based on technical documentation
- Identify and isolate product defects across a wide selection of ecommerce websites
- Deliver complete, concise test reports at the end of the testing cycle
- Document software defects using bug tracking system: Sifter & Basecamp
- Provide visibility on quality to the rest of the organization
- Collect and organize performance test metrics, highlighting key findings and recommendations
- Control test configurations and environments on various Windows and Mac OS platforms
- Develop work-around solutions to problems encountered during test development and execution
- Proven time management and excellent organization skills
- Ability to communicate professionally, both written and spoken English
- Experience and comfortable working on Mac & PC platforms
- Familiarity with database driven sites
- Ability to take direction and contribute constructively in open discussion
- Must be local to NY/NJ area.
Additional Experience Preferred but not necessary
- Have B2C ecommerce experience
- Familiarity with HTML5 & CSS3