This individual will be responsible for assisting with the organization of project files, requirements, specifications, and program designs. The employee will have the opportunity to act as Project Manager on certain projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Project Management Team with gathering requirements for new and existing project requests from company employees and clients
- Coordinate meetings with company employees and clients in regards to new and existing projects
- Assist the Project Management Team with creating project specification and design documents
- Assist the Project Management Team with scheduling projects for development and deployment
- Frequently interact with an international development team to gather project questions, review project specifications, and review project status
- Pursuing or graduated with a degree or certification in Information Technology, MIS, Business, Project Management, or other relevant fields
- Basic knowledge of PMI standards and guidelines
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills is a must
- Must possess the ability to balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with system, program, or website design is a plus
- Familiarity with warehouse operations and workflows is a plus
- Experience with C#, VB.NET, or other web-based programming languages is a plus
- The ability to speak Spanish, Russian, and/or Romanian is a plus
While performing this job, the employee may be required to travel floor to floor and between warehouses that are located on the same street in varying weather conditions.
How to Apply: send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.