The person in this position must be comfortable working in both a lab and production environment, preparing formulations, conducting studies, and participating in problem solving efforts by offering possible solutions and opportunities for improvement. Activities include but not limited to the following:
- Supporting R&D’s development of new formulations and re-formulations
- Preparing various formulations and measurements of relevant chemical properties
- Writing procedures that provide instruction for testing methods and formulations
- Performing other related duties as directed by management
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Pursing a degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or similar field
- Class standing: third year, senior or graduate school
- Some laboratory experience, preferred
- Ability to work 35-37 hours per week
Parker Laboratories is a leading global medical products company that develops, manufactures and sells ultrasound and electro conductive contact media, as well as leading lines of institutional cleaners and disinfectants. Located in Fairfield, New Jersey, we are focused on consistently providing products that meet or exceed industry standards and customer expectations. We create customer confidence through prompt, efficient service and provide effective solutions to our customers' unique needs.
How to Apply: send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position to start before September.