Meet with a Career Counselor
Students have access to a variety of resources within the College of Humanities and Social Sciences. You can schedule an appointment to discuss your career planning, attend workshops to support your professional development, and gain access to career information.
- Individual career counseling - 30 minute appointments
- Interview preparation and coaching
- Professional development workshops
- Small group career advisement sessions
- Co-operative/internship job postings
- Internship guidance and advice
- Networking tips and strategies
- Job search planning and career exploration activities
Schedule a 30-minute career coaching appointment, participate in a career development workshop, join a small group career advisement session, or schedule a mock interview coaching session. Learn how to job search, network with professionals, and respond successfully to interview questions.
Contact Career Development: email@example.com