Hire Our Students
Why Hire an MSU Liberal Arts student or graduate?
- Skilled in critical thinking and problem solving
- A keen ability to communicate and advocate
- Strong creativity and innovation
- Comfort working in a diverse environment
A Community Actively Building Skills
- Coursework allows students to strengthen communication, research capabilities and analytical thinking.
- Students gain leadership exposure through clubs, service learning, and experiential activities such as internships or Co-op’s.
- Faculty teach students to integrate academic concepts into real-world thinking
Employer Services – We can assist you with your recruitment needs
Thank you for your interest in hiring Montclair State University students and alumni. We are pleased to assist you in meeting your recruiting needs and look forward to working with you.
- Post Internships + Jobs
- Employer Information Sessions
- On-Campus Interviews
- Career and Internship Fairs
- Meet & Greets/Networking receptions
- Informational interviews/Job Shadows
- Guest/Panel Presenter
About Our College
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences (CHSS) combines a traditional liberal arts education with focused preparation in a wide range of disciplines and professional areas. With 20 majors, more than 40 minors, and numerous areas of graduate study and professional certificate programs, we can offer your organization a way to build your entry-level talent hires.
- CHSS majors and minors
- Graduate studies at CHSS
Montclair State University Profile
- Founded in 1908
- 10 colleges and schools
- Located on a 252-acre suburban campus in northern New Jersey, 14 miles west of New York City
- Student/faculty ratio 17:1
- Percentage of faculty with highest degrees in their fields: 90%
- 18 NCAA Division III athletic teams
- Montclair State at a glance
- Review the employment outcome data to understand more about our students
- Our student clubs can help you network and meet students
- Check out our majors and minors http://www.montclair.edu/chss/future-students/majors-and-minors/
- Check out our graduate programs http://www.montclair.edu/chss/academics/graduate-programs/
We look forward to helping you recruit strong talent!
The College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Dickson Hall, 4th floor, Dean’s Office
Reception Phone: 1-973-655-3658