Student Paralegal Association
- To exchange and provide information to paralegal students relevant to their field of study. This will include lectures and seminars.
- To provide a liason between students, working paralegals and attorneys
- To encourage and promote the recognition and use of paralegals, by attorneys and the public.
- To serve as a contact between paralegal students and the Student Government Association.
- To actively encourage enrollment in the Paralegal Studies Program at Montclair State University.
- To publicize and stimulate interest in the Student Paralegal Association.
Membership is open to all Paralegal minors and can be obtained by filling out a SPA Membership Application and returning it to a member of the Executive Board or the advisor of the association, Dr. Reginia Judge.
- Officers: President -
- Vice President -
- Secretary -
- Treasurer -
Meetings are to be determined.
The Student Paralegal Association is a Class 3 Organization of the Montclair State University Student Government Association.