A Symposium/Workshop for Instructional Materials
Meeting III: Technology
Getting with the Program
Friday, October 15, 2010
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Montclair State University
University Hall - 7th Floor Conference Center & Lecture Halls
To view photos from this event, please follow the link in the box above (media items).
To view materials from this event, please click here.
Elementary, high school, and college instructors participating in this annual symposium will be engaged in both methodological discussions and hands-on design to create pedagogically sound instructional materials using a myriad of technological tools to enhance language learning:
- Explore technological tools (e.g., YouTube videos, blogs, voice tools, online exercises, etc.)
- Examine and critique various design models
- Investigate different strategies and approaches
- Create your own series of materials for immediate classroom use
Specialists in Instructional Technology in Foreign Language Teaching include:
- Julia Cozzarelli -- Ithaca College
- Chiara Dal Martello -- Arizona State University
- Michael Heller -- Montclair State University
- Rina Miraglia -- Ho-Ho-Kus Public School
- James Pfrehm -- Ithaca College
Seven (7) Professional Development Credit Hours will be awarded