Faculty and staff participating in the May Commencement ceremonies must wear regalia.
The deadline to rent regalia has passed.
Regalia rentals may be picked up in the University Bookstore between Monday, May 1 and Monday, May 15. See the University Bookstore website for hours.
If you are driving to the event, please park in the Jeep Parking Deck (Yellow Lot #10), which is located on Lafayette Street at the corner of Broad Street. Complimentary access to this garage will be provided in the form of a parking permit that you will place on the dashboard of your car. All participants in the ceremony should arrive by 7:30 a.m.
- Shuttle Service
The University will provide round-trip shuttle bus service from the Red Hawk Deck to Prudential Center. The shuttle will leave campus promptly at the designated time:
– 5:45 a.m. Volunteers
– 7 a.m. Faculty/Staff (participating in the ceremony or spectator)
Shuttles will return immediately following the ceremony. In Newark, the drop-off and pick up location is on Lafayette Street.
- Public Transportation
If you wish to use public transportation, detailed directions are available at the Prudential Center website.
- Credentials/Parking Permits
You may pick up your credential and permit in the Provost’s office, College Hall room 346, from May 5 to May 19 between the hours of 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. or 1:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Venue Access
Once you have arrived at Prudential Center, please follow the directions for accessing the arena based on your role.
Participating and Processing
– Enter through the doors marked VIP West located on Devil’s Way.
– Wear the lanyard with your event credentials visibly displayed.
– Once inside, follow the signs to the Faculty/Staff robing rooms.
Celebrating our Graduates from the Stands
– Enter through the Lafayette Street Entrance located on Lafayette Street near the shuttle drop off area. Alternatively, enter through the Investors Bank Tower at the corner of Mulberry Street and Edison Street.
We look forward to seeing you at Prudential Center for Commencement on May 25.
Please email Petra Knox at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.