Mental Health Information and Resources
General websites and Brochures:
1. Go ask Alice: www.goaskalice.columbia.edu
Alcohol and Other Drugs:
2. National Foundation for Depressive Illness:
3. Young adult search engine: www.ulifeline.org
4. Suicide Prevention Resource Center: www.sprc.org
This app is designed for veterans, but is also appropriate for individuals with a history of trauma unrelated to war or the military (e.g. abuse, assault, natural disaster, accident).
Managing Traumatic Stress: 1. Resources for Survivors and the Public - NATIONAL CENTER for PTSD http://buff.ly/ZmM4At
2. Mass Disasters, Trauma, and Loss Fact Sheet: http://buff.ly/12hIrg8
3. Tips for recovering from disasters and other traumatic events: http://buff.ly/RqMqip
4. The Disaster Distress Helpline 1-800-985-5990
5. “REACT On-Line” program: https://reactonline.loyola.edu/online/.