5 Year Programs
Kick-Start Your Career with a five-year combined BS/MS program at Montclair State University.
With a combined program, up to 12 credits can be applied towards undergraduate and graduate degrees all at undergraduate tuition rates. In today’s competitive job market, an increasing number of employers prefer candidates with advanced degrees. The combined degree programs are an attractive, efficient and fast track option for students aiming for advanced studies in an increasingly competitive market.
Advantages of combined programs:
- Accelerated time frame
- Lower cost
- Rapid advancement to research opportunities
- Attractive degree for employment
- Strong base for doctoral studies
The Combined Programs:
- Aquatic and Coastal Sciences (BS/MS)
- Chemistry (BS/MS)
- Chemistry Teaching (BS/MAT)
- Computer Science (BS/MS)
- Geoscience Teaching (BS/MAT)
- Mathematics with concentration in Statistics (BS)/Statistics (MS)
- Mathematics (BS)/Mathematics, Pure and Applied concentration (MS) (coming soon)!
- Nursing (BS from MSU) and (MS in Nursing from Seton Hall)
- Physics (BS) Mathematics, Pure and Applied concentration (MS) (coming soon)!
- Sustainability Science (BS/MS). Contact Matt Gorring.
Contact: Raquel Peterson, firstname.lastname@example.org, College of Science and Mathematics Dean's Office room RI-262