BS/MS in Computer Science, Combined Program
Undergraduate Computer Science majors with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in Computer Science at the end of the first semester of their junior year are eligible to apply for the combined BS/MS program. They will be admitted beginning in the first semester of the following academic year. Students should have taken all required Computer Science courses up through CMPT 371 at Montclair State University. The GRE is not required. A committee which includes undergraduate and graduate advisors and graduate committee will review applications at the department level. Applications recommended by this committee will be forwarded to the Graduate School for final approval. Students who have completed the BS in Computer Science are not eligible for this program.
- The department will forward to the Graduate School the following items:
- Completed department-created application to the dual program
- MSU transcript
- letters of recommendation
- Department’s admission recommendation
- The student will complete Part A of the Graduate Application, checking the box for the MS in Computer Science, and submit the $60 application fee.
- The Graduate School will make the final decision when all materials are received.
BS/MS Curriculum (pdf)