Current Undergraduate Students
Our students are an integral part of the CSAM family of scholars, researchers, and inquisitive learners. We are deeply committed to your success and remain diligent in keeping pace academically in a rapidly changing world. Recognizing the enormous talent of you and your peers, we offer the Science Honors Innovation Program (SHIP), which provides unparalleled opportunities in the research community, to get a head start on graduate school, and to compete for awards, fellowships and admission to top PhD programs.
You have an array of activities and programming including lectures, seminars, and research symposia. Each year, the Student Research Symposium showcases and shares students’ outstanding scholarship and research endeavors with the community. Through our biannual PharmFest event we bring together the state’s top movers-and-shakers for a daylong discussion and exploration of current issues in the pharmaceutical industry.
Visit the Office of the Registrar Forms page for useful forms.
Student Clubs & Organizations
- Biology Club
- Chemistry and Biochemistry Club
- Computer Science Club
- Minority Association of Pre-Health Students
- North Jersey Astronomical Group, NJAG
- Physics Club
- Sigma Xi: National Research Honor Society (for all science majors)
- Contact: Dr. John Gaynor, Advisor
- Gamma Theta Upsilon: International Honorary Geographical Society
- Kappa Mu Epsilon: National Mathematics Honor Society
- Upsilon Pi Epsilon: Computer Science International Honor Society
- Website: Upsilon Pi Epsilon
- U.S. Green Building Council